Monday, May 23, 2011

Responses from school board applicants, cont’d

I received this response today to my list of questions for school board applicants, from Carlton Meriwether:
Thank you for your email and questions revolving around filling the open school board position. I would like to commend you on focusing on some key issues that go beyond the three B’s [budgets, buildings, and boundaries] as you stated in your email. I have read through the questions and while I fully intend to supply you and your readers with a response I would ask that you give me just a bit more time. I will try to have a response to you and your readers by Tuesday. As stated in my application, whether I am chosen on Tuesday or not, I fully intend on running for a board position in September.
Additional responses are here.
.

No comments: