Thursday, October 8, 2009

Comment policy

People, including me, can naturally get pretty worked up about anything that affects their kids. But this is a small town, and when the argument’s over, we all have to keep living with each other. I’ve done enough web-surfing to be leery of opening up this blog to unlimited anonymous comments. I want to make sure that the focus stays on ideas, and not on personalities. So, at least for now, I’m going to take comments only through email.

Parents, students, teachers, and interested onlookers: I’d love it if you sent me your thoughts at ABlogAboutSchool [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com. Please be aware that I may post or quote your emails on the blog.

UPDATE: For posts after September 15, 2010, I have enabled comments. (See this post.) I still welcome comments by email on earlier posts.
.